Friday, February 29, 2008

Making my own projects

So, in the last couple of weeks I have really wanted to work on craft projects that I have. I just finished crocheting around a baby blanket for a friend and then I wanted to do an other. I then made some cute head band flowers for Maleah. I love being able to make cute things especially when I can do it for way cheaper then if I purchased it. I am also working slowly on a needle felting project my parents got me. It is a picture of a scarecrow, so hopefully I can get it done by next fall so I can display my handy work.

I also have to confess that I like to get praise for the projects I do. It is fun that people compliment me on it. I also like to share what I can do. Soon in my ward I am going to teach how to crochet around baby burp-cloths. We were suppose to do it in February but it got postponed because of a huge snow storm. I even typed up instructions sheets for everyone. I also like to go over board.


Here is a picture of Maleah with one of the headbands I made for her.

No comments: