Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter

Joe was the bunny at Walmart this day. Maleah didn't even cry.

Sunday was really fun with Maleah. She got a new Easter dress, empty eggs and a big bunny someone gave us when I was pregant with her. She was really fun to watch her with the eggs and the grass. I forgot why my mom hates Easter grass so much and remembered quickly when Maleah got it all over and it is hard to pick up. It is very fun and she is such a joy. The candy in the basket is Joe's and mine.




Easter day was also very busy. We went to church and the talks about Christ were great. I seem to get caught up in all the un-important things around holidays. Church always seems to humble me a ton. After, we went to Salt Lake to spend some time with the in-laws. They are great with Maleah even though sometimes she just likes Mom and Dad. She is such a special girl and we are so blessed that she is our baby.

2 comments:

Becky & Jesse said...

It only takes once for us to remember why our parents did some of the things they did. I haven't used Easter Grass in the kids baskets for years, I still use it in my decor basket.

The Shermans said...

How fun that Daddy was the Easter bunny! Hopefully he liked the job. Maleah is a cutie!