This last two weeks have been pretty long and challenging. My poor little baby has gone through a lot for her because she really hasn't been sick very much in her year of life. Two weeks ago she had the ear infection, then the Sunday after she had a bad rash all over. She didn't seem bothered by it but I felt bad for her. The Doc said that it was a reaction to the medicine, so we will have to stop that and give her allergy meds. Then last night she woke up and had a high fever and didn't want to eat or be put down. We saw her regular Doc and he didn't know for sure what was causing the fever but it is the bodies way of fighting off infection. It makes me so sad to have her sick. She has just slept most of the day and just wants to be held. Joe is been kind and is holding her now and I can have a little break. She is even very angel like when she is not feeling well. Over all we are doing well and it is just a bad string of being sick.
2 months ago

4 comments:
How sad! Poor Maleah. It is so hard when they are sick.
Poor girl! We definitely know how NOT fun it is to be sick! We feel for ya. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.
It's so hard to have sick kids... Life has to stop practically. It's only good to get some extra cuddle time! Hope she is doing better soon!
It makes me so sad when little ones are sick. :( I hope she feels better soon.
And I hear from Angela that you are the queen at making bows. If you ever have a bow-making party let me know because I would love to learn how. You are seriously one of the most crafty people I know! I'm so jealous! :)
Post a Comment