This is one thing I don't think that I would share but I was so excited about it that I had too. I love Savex.
What is Savex you are all asking me? 

It is lip stuff and is very similar to Carmex but nothing like it. I have used it off and on when I can find it, then I slowly couldn't find it anymore. Two summers ago I found some in a gas station and bought three containers, and the cashier thought I was crazy. Both Joe and I used two up quickly. The third one we took to the hospital when I had Maleah (I was very glad to have it) and then when we changed rooms it was lost. I was so sad because I had not seen any where to buy any in Logan and I look. Then when Maleah had her Doctor appointment in their new building they also have a Pharmacy. I saw the box that looked very familiar and went over to get a better look and what they had was Savex. I was so happy. So I bought two containers, in case I loss one or use it up. The lady was also surprised that I was buying two at once. I am just glad that I found my favorite lip stuff ever. So now you can all think I am crazy just a little to blog about this.

1 comment:
So this cracked me up!! I've never used Savex before, but I do love Carmex. Luckily Carmex is easy to come by, so I always have a million tubes/jars, whatever of it.
By the way - I apparently am not a very consistent walker. Yesterday was a holiday so I didn't show, and today I'm walking with April in the afternoon. So I'll just tell you and Angela - if you don't see me on time then I'm probably not coming so just leave without me. :)
Post a Comment