2 months ago
Monday, September 1, 2008
Sweet Angel
Even though my baby didn't fell 100%, she is still a little angel. More than once she would crawl onto my lap to sleep. It was really sweet. She just wanted to be held. On Saturday we also needed a little outside time and I was trying to find a different park, and happened upon the nature park. It was very pretty in its own way. I got just a few good pictures of Maleah. The bottom left picture you can see her two little teeth. I am trying to get her to smile and show them in a picture but it always ends with a cry to see those cute teeth. What a little angel I have to take care of everyday, I am so lucky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
those are supr cute pictures. How fun. Where did you go to take them?
Your little girl is so cute...I haven't really seen her just when you and Jess are exchanging!
Post a Comment