I would bet money that some of my friends that look at my blog are tried of looking at house updates. I am not tried of it because it is my life right now. So for those of you that want to keep up on the progress I have made a sperate blog and I will keep updating there on the house and update here on the other parts of my life. Thanks for all of you that want to stay in touch with my family.
2 months ago

5 comments:
I think building a house is exciting. We are so excited for you!
Hmmm....I will have to try that savex stuff. Carmex makes my lips worse, but I need something right now because I am getting chapped lips with the cooler weather. Already! I know!
How do you put that counter on the side of your blog that tells you when someone last updated their blog?
Okay, so sorry to be a pain. But does it work on private blogs? I use google reader on all my other blogs, so that keeps me updated, but I just have to check periodically if someone who is private updated. It would be nice to use that reader thing if it works on private blogs. :)
Your house is looking SO good. Isn't it so fun to see it in all the stages? When the cement was poured it started to really feel like we were going to be getting a house and not just a mound of dirt.
i'm not tired of it
Post a Comment