Friday, October 3, 2008

Dishes and Laundry


I just have to write how I hate to do the dishes and the laundry at my house. I am very blessed to have a husband that will do both and he does them really well. If I keep on top of doing the dishes everyday then it isn't bad but it is when they have been sitting for two or more days that I really hate doing the dishes. Laundry usually isn't bad but now Maleah is eating more and more messy things so she not only gets food on her, she also gets it on me. So making sure not only her cloths don't get stains I also have to check my cloths for spots. So in this moment I am glad I got it out there. To all of my friends please don't offer to do either for me because I won't let you.

2 comments:

Jared said...

I know how you feel about certain chores. I actually don't mind doing the dishes and the laundry - I just really dislike putting clothes and dishes away!

Erin said...

I AM SO GLAD YOU SAID THIS!! I am so glad I am not the only one who lets dishes sit in the sink for a couple days too! It's hard sometimes in our ward because there are some amazing hard working homemakers and it seems like their house is always spotless, so it makes me feel not very cool that mine isn't. I hate cleaning! There, I said it! Don't worry, I won't offer to come clean your house because I can't even keep up with my own!

Have I invited you to my blog? I can't remember..