Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Time

I have never been really big on Halloween but it has been a lot more fun with a kid. I have loved to come up with a costume and dress her up. She however didn't like the idea or the costume for the most part. If you can't tell she was the cutest little ladybug in town. I got the cute wings from a party store for only $3 (great find). Then I saw cute girly ladybugs with shirts. My good friend made a cute tutu with tulle and I did the same. So that was where that idea come from. Of coarse keeping a headband on was out so she had just enough fr two little tails on top to kind of add a bug effect.
What we did on Halloween, was go Trick-or-Treating at Lees, the Mall, Wal-mart and last and funnest around our little neighborhood. This was all our cute kids together and it was great because they all sat for a couple of minutes for pictures. Thanks for everyone that went it was a lot of fun.
Maleah checking out her loot.



5 comments:

Kelly A. said...

Cute! Maleah looks darling! And I LOVE the picture of all the kids-we miss it up there!

Valerie said...

Very cute little ladybug!! Looks like you had fun.

Susanna said...

Awwwww, she is adorable!!!!! I love the tutu and the wings, super cute!

Dan & Staci said...

Wow what a cute little girl you have. How fun and you look great! Thanks for your blog link. Dan tells me that your house is coming along really well. How exciting for you guys.

Staci & Dan Elggren

Jamie Bills said...

Love the picture with all the little kids, so cute!