Last week Joe could finally get an update on his cell phone with out paying a large sum of money for it. His newest phone completely died in November so he was using his older phone and then that only lasted a month and then he was using my old phone. Three phones 3 months or so. So he was in great need. My old phone worked good but had bad reception. He has been looking at phones forever. He finally got this one and best thing of all it was free!!! And because you have to renew the contract I might as well get a new phone too and I could get it for free also. So the bottom picture is the one I got. I love it except for the ring-tones. I think they put on the weirdest and worst ones so you are more likely to spend more money and buy ring-tones. I am just to cheap to pay more money for that so I just deal with the lame ones that are on there.
Now a funny story about getting our phones. We brought them online so they were shipped Fedex. When they arrived I wanted to open mine at least. So I opened it and Maleah (that was content to play with her toys) comes over and now the only thing that would keep her happy is to play with my new phone. She has 3 real cell phones to play with and even giving those to her to play with was not good enough. So she thinks my new phone is really her play thing to carry around. Joe's new phone however she doesn't even want to touch. I am so confused sometimes by her thinking but she loves mine and hates her old ones go figure. I just hope by not using it when she is in the room and keeping it up at of view, she will not want it any more. Maleah is even trying to talk into the phone and holds it right when she does play with it. She has yet to call anyone but if you get a strange call and the caller ID is me, sorry I try to lock it so Maleah can't call anyone but it doesn't always work.

4 comments:
I'm glad Joe finally got a new phone. Maleah sure is a funny girl. Madison loves talking on the phone and does quite frequently call people... usually only my family because all she has to do is hold down one of the numbers that I have speed dial saved on.
Kids are funny like that huh?
Nice new phones. I know what you mean about the ring tone thing. I am too cheap to buy one too and ours are really annoying. Free is free though and that is good enough.
Kaylyn, I can't believe how big Maleah is already- she just gets cuter and cuter each time I see her. And you are looking super skinny, I loved your family photos from Christmas. I love the background, was that here in Logan? Let me know, my family is in desperate need of a family photo and I'm looking for somewhere to go.
To answer your question. Yes! I did get our deposit back. Thank you for all your help cleaning. I did have to file to take him to small claims court, but once the sherrif served him papers he called me up the same day and offered to settle out of court.
Post a Comment