Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hair Color


We went to SLC to visit Joe's family for Easter. My sister-in-law does hair and is always trying to get me to color my hair. I am very shy about it because it takes money and time to keep it up. With her doing the color it is a lot cheaper and easier to keep up. This time like always she asked and I actually said yes. She was so shocked. She then asked Joe what he wanted and he wanted BLUE hair. She didn't have blue this time but had a dark purple. You can't really tell in the picture below but Joe has purple hair. I like the darkness of it but I don't completely love his hair. Mine on the other hand: I love it. I really needed a change and it was color or cut it very short. I am glad Beth colored it for me.




2 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

It looks good. i totally agree about the feeling like it's time for a change. I love getting my hair colored but it is so expensive!

Adrienne said...

I want to see another pic to get the full effect.