Friday, January 29, 2010

Little Girls

What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice and all things nice.
That's what little girls are made of.

Maleah after eating something chocolate. She looks like she could be an old man with facial hair.

Calling for "Daddy" Too bad for her he wasn't home.

Cheesy Smile, After I finished her hair. I love when she lets me do her hair and put in bows. I can only usually manage it once a week. Luckily she doesn't have a lot of hair so when its not done it isn't bad looking.



A cute video of Maleah dancing for me while I sang her a song. Disclaimer: My voice sounds horrible on the video. She is very cute but I can't say anything good about my singing.



Now a little spice of a story. I am a cub scout leader now. It is a pretty fun calling. The ward wants all the leaders to have scout shirts and they are not cheap and the patches seem like they are just as much. Someone found some shirts online for cheaper so that wasn't bad. I then had to get patches and of course Maleah was with me. I got the bare essentials I could get and it was still $8. Scouting is not cheap in any way. Well Maleah laid claim on the patches before we even left the scouting office. I have been trying to get them put on my shirt for a week before the patches disappear in Maleah's toys. This morning I started and got the flag on. As soon as Maleah realized I had it and it was on the shirt she threw a fit. She wanted it off and bad. I however was not going to take it off. During her nap I got one more on. Now I just have the numbers to get on. I will have to keep my shirt hidden until she forgets about the patches. Maleah has a lot of spice in her when she wants something.

3 comments:

Carey said...

I love reading about Your little girl! I show pictures to Chad and he just gets mad lol He wants a girl so bad. I can totally picture him in a princess dress playing with a daughter.
She's so sweet enjoy it!

Adrienne said...

scouting is SO expensive. good luck

Delia said...

She does sound spicy. :) What a fun girl.

Don't tell me scouting is expensive! Oh no. I have two scouts already in the making.