Huge nesting instincts have kicked in the last little while. It is probably because she has dropped and is super low. I have been kept up several nights with Bradxton-Hicks contractions. I am also at 37 weeks and Joe is counting down for the both of us. I have been trying to get major things ready because with baby two it doesn't seem like as big of a deal as with baby one.
Some of the major things we have got done are. Washed and cleaned the infant car seat. I didn't think it was that bad but it was. I also got it put back together. I am babysitting for another week so we have to wait until I am done with that before we can install it in the car. I just hope the nurse won't make us try and move it into the middle seat before we leave because it fits with the other car seat in but doesn't fit well. I have heard mixed messages about policies and different nurses in Logan. Anybody have issues?
I know how expensive blessing outfits are and can be. With Maleah she wore the dress I was blessed in so no expense there, but I wanted each child if we could afford it to have their own. I was on the hunt since we knew it was a girl. Before Easter I was looking at dresses for Maleah and saw some almost all white dresses. I knew I should look for an infant size. I found this cute dress at Kolh's and it was 50% off. I just didn't like the pink flowers that much so what did I do.I found some flowers at JoAnn's and replaced the pink ones. I also have made a cute hair bow with the same flower. It also has a little jacket or oneies to go under it, depending on the weather the day we bless her which will most likely be Aug 1st if anyone wants to come and be there.
I also got the nursery decorated. The crib has been set up for a while but I hadn't done anything else. Until I finally did this week.
There you go baby. Your name is picked out, but most of you have to wait until she is born to find out. We even have all the clothes out of storage. Several packs of diapers ready to go. Now all we need is for you to come and please, please, please don't be not late. I can't handle being pregnant any longer.
2 months ago

4 comments:
So pretty Kaylyn. I love how you changed up that dress and made it perfect for her blessing day.
As for the car seat...I can't remember! Weird huh? I forgot already. If I could gander a guess...I don't think they made us move him to the middle. I could be wrong though.
GOOD LUCK!
Love your wall hangings. My opinion on the hospital is that it's more of a procedure than anything for them to walk you to the car. Especially on your second, they seem to be pretty relaxed about it.
That dress is really pretty! Good job Kaylyn.
You are so creative! I hope everything goes well, can't wait to see pictures when she arrives:P
Post a Comment