Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pictures from Maleah

Maleah has loved to get the camera and try to take pictures. She will sometimes catch some pretty good shots. Here are some that turned out fun.






I also have to add a few more pictures for everyone to enjoy.


Sisters. I think they look a lot a like. Maleah loves to sit in the rocker chair to hold Whitley. It is very sweet and only last about a minute before she is done then after you take the baby back she is ready to hold her yet again.

Camera shy. Running away from getting her picture taken.

Daddy with his girls. He has his hands super full but every moment of it.

5 comments:

Jamie Bills said...

Cute Pictures Kaylyn. Looking at your girls together makes me SO excited to have our little one!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I always love to see what pictures they catch. Whitley is just so precious. I'm glad Maleah likes her little sister.

Delia said...

Maleah did a nice job! :) Whitley is so precious.

Kelly A. said...

Such sweet pictures. Way to go Maleah :) Both your girls are precious!

Quick question, where did you get your rug that is in the second to last picture? I am looking for one to go in the family room in our new house and that has the exact colors I want! If you could let me know that would be great :)

Scott and Em Hoffman said...

Congrats on the new baby, she is super-cute, glad everything was okay with that crazy birth! Good luck!