Monday, July 12, 2010

Family Pictures

We had these great family pictures taken last week by our great friend Delia. All the pictures turned out really good and I had a really hard time picking my favorites. Thanks Delia for some great family and newborn pictures. We love all the pictures.

















6 comments:

Adrienne said...

love that first family shot. so cute

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love the pictures! And Kaylyn you look so good. I love that first family picture. You all look so good. We miss you!

Rachel & Justin said...

Kaylyn, I love your hair! There are lots of fun shots.

Alan and Mindee said...

Kaylyn,
How are you? I just found your blog through Laci's. Your family is so darling.
My blog is private, but if you would like an invite just send your email address to minndee.williams@live.com.

Delia said...

Glad you liked them. It was fun to see the ones that were your favorites verses the ones I liked the most.

Brent and Sarah Nelson and Family said...

Way Cute Kaylyn. The girls are beautiful I love the first picture of all 4 of you very very cute..