Aug 1, 2010
It was a very nice day to bless this little girl in church. We had a lot of family able to come up here but also some that wasn't able to make it. It was missed the ones that couldn't come but very thankful for those that made the trip.
We knew there was going to be at least 3 baby's blest but there ended up being 4 babies. It was very busy and full in sacrament. Whitley was the third baby blest. Joe was able to give her a very loving and special blessing. He was so nervous but also very filled with the spirit. It even made me tear up. I am so thankful to be able to have the special day for Whitley.
Here are a few pictures we took a couple of days before.



Us with the Little family and Grandma Fritz. Four generations.
Us with my parents, the Nelsons
Grandma and Grandpa Nelson with the grandkids that were there.

6 comments:
What a precious baby! She is adorable! Glad it turned out to be a special day for you guys.
So sweet Kaylyn. What a happy day. I love those multiple generation pictures.
I'm glad everything went well. Whitley looked beautiful! I love all the pictures... especially the one with your family where Maleah is completely hiding her face in joes chest.
Whitley looked super cute for her special day!
She looks so adorable is that dress!
she is adorable!!! sorry we couldnt make it
Post a Comment