The Tea Party has become an often occurrence as of late at our house. I wanted to share some of the cute things that go along with it.
Here is how the conversation begins usually.
Maleah says, "I an a ea arty!" Translated to "I want to play tea party!"
Me, "A what, party, you need to go to the potty"
Maleah, " ea arty" Maleah goes to get her tea cart with her tea set.
Me, "oh, a tea party"
So some cute things about her tea party. It is always hot even though it never is. She loves to have one cup to each plate. To bad she has more plates than cups so we end up getting out regular cups. Some times she doesn't even drink the water. She just pores it into the cups and then wants more tea in her pot. She always has to have a blanket or towel under it but it changes from day to day.
Anyone can join in most times, if and only if Maleah wants you too. Typical 3 year old. Daddy is invited more often than Mommy. Don't worry I am not sad about it anymore.
We love the Tea Party most days. Sometimes we get water all over but I am glad she is fine with water and doesn't want juice each time. We love the tea cart because it makes clean up a lot easier too.
Maleah's speech is getting a lot better but we still have some times it takes us a couple of minutes to figure it out. This is one time that the first couple of times we thought she was saying something completely different but once we figured it out it was a no brainier. Now it is pretty easy to guess, because she usually is handing us her tea pot to fill up with water.
Our Sweet Maleah and her Tea Parties. Maybe she needs a table?
2 months ago

1 comment:
Awww...little girls are soo cute! I want to have a tea party!
Post a Comment