This little girl is really keeping me on my toes these days. Whitley is now 22 months old. I am having a hard time realizing she will be two very soon. She loves to sing and be song too. She will start doing actions to a song hoping I will start singing. Most if the time I catch on and sing for her. I love she just follows her sister around and what's to be right into what ever is going on. Much to Maleah's dislike it is not always fun for her cause she can get into the way. Whitley is starting to get a big vocabulary. Mostly it is coping what we say but it so cute. I much more to say about this sweet girl but she is again trying to be in the middle of typing and playing.
2 months ago

1 comment:
What a cute girl!! I think I hate the 2nd birthday almost as much as the 1st. :) They really are not a baby any more when they turn 2. She looks so much like her sister!!
Post a Comment