This post has about 5 different things we have done over the months of April into the first of June. Way behind but lots of fun things we have been able to do.
First playing outside and waiting for the school bus around the end of the school year.
Maleah loves to ride the bus and I love that she gets to for the rest of preschool.
Dinner on the back porch. The girls want to eat out there all the time especially when we grill. This night was fun with our kids table and the family all outside. We really need some adult size seating.
Cinco de Playa (May 5th day at the beach or Hyrum State Park)
They had free activities at Hyrum State Park on May 5th. The girls had a lot of fun making shakers, painting rocks, learning about birds and fishing. Mostly going outside and doing something fun.
Mothers Day Weekend visiting My family in Cedar.
Joe wanted to treat us and we stayed at a Hotel for the weekend. I helped my mom with her flower beds, swam with the girls at the hotel. Had my whole family take pictures at SUU. We haven't got those back yet. It was a great to have all the kids and grandkids there together at the same time. It was a nice thing we all agreed to do for my mom for Mother's day.
I got gardening tools for Mother's day.
Joe taking a nap after helping clean up my parents garage for the next day.
We were all in Cedar for a nieces baby blessing. Baby Hannah was so cute and it was good to have the family together.
Story Time started up again at AWHC
The activity that day was riding the mini train.
The night before Story time I sliped and fell and landed hard on my left arm. I just thought I had jamed it and it was going to be just fine. I had an appointment for later that day. I still can't believe I took the girls to Story time with my arm hurting as bad as it did. I also found out that I broke my arm at that doctors appointment. It was not a good way to start out summer but we have been able to make it thru, but not easily.
Free Fishing Day at Willow Park.
Maleah helping tie a fly.
Free hot dogs
Fish prints on their bags.
Again with my broken arm I go and walk around and take the girls out by myself to this activity. It was really fun untill the end. The girls just wanted to play by the end and I let them play on the playground. I love to learn new things and teach them new things and just needed something to do and get out of the house.
There you go a lot of fun things that we have got to do in the spring time. Now to get more updated with our trip and summer fun so far.

1 comment:
Looks like you have been busy! Looks like a lot of fun. I still can't believe you broke your arm :( That is no fun at all.
Post a Comment