Tuesday, August 14, 2012

First and Last Day of Preschool


Maleah has loved most days going to Preschool at Nibley Elementary.  She started the school year right after she turned three in Aug 2010 and has countinued with untill the end of July 2012 and even had summer preschool both years.  I loved all that she has learned and grown during her time there.  I just wanted to document it now so I remember.  Her main teacher was Miss Lynette.  She was so kind and always working on things to help Maleah learn and grow.  Miss Reagan was her speach teacher.  She also worked so hard especially to get Maleah to say her g and k sounds.  There were also many helpers in their class room, Ms Nena, and Ms Valerie are the two I know for sure plus a couple others.  Maleah has missed them all and she has only had a break for a couple short weeks.  Plus all the different bus drivers and aids over the two years were wonderful.  She loved riding the bus.


Maleah August 2010 right before Preschool

Daddy taking Maleah to the bus the first day August 2010
Maleah the before one of the Last Days of the 2010-2011 School year.


Here is Maleah before the 2011-2012 School Year. 
 All ready to go just waiting for the bus.


Now current, second to last day of Preschool July 2012.(Last day was a pool party and she was in her swimsuit so I took on the day before)


Way to go Maleah.  You have made so many strides and have come such a long way.  You are really ready for Kindergarten in a couple weeks.


No comments: