The Best Father in the World from Maleah's point of view.
1. You takes naps with me even when I was just a few days old.2. I can take your hat and wear it.
3. You procrastinate going to work or back to work because of me.
4. You save me when Mommy is trying to take a bunch of pictures of me.
5. You always plays with me no matter how tried you are.
6. I can set on your lap when you are trying to eat, even when I try to grab everything.
7. I don't have to set in shopping cart when you come shopping.
8. I can play with your phone especially when you are talking on it.
9. You try and change my diaper, even when I try and crawl away every time.
10. You love me.
We love you Joe, daddy. You are the best in the world and remember that we don't want any one but you.
Happy Father's Day

3 comments:
I love your fathers day collage. Good job. And in answer to your question she did wear her bow for a good umm hour before she remembered it was on her head.
So I didn't even know you had a blog. Why don't you tell me these things?
So sweet! Daddies and their little girls just have such special bonds and it's so fun for us mommies to get to watch them interact huh? Too bad our old apartment will still have that hideous carpet! UGH! We miss Logan and the ward, but I DO NOT miss the mauve madness that carpeted our old home from wall to wall:)
Post a Comment