Monday, June 30, 2008

Great Sunday

We took a drive to Heber yesterday for two sweet baby blessings. The little babies are cousins and their parents are Joe's cousins. I think that makes Maleah and them second cousins. It was a wonderful but hot day. It was great to see and hang out with everyone.

We also had some extra time to be able to stop by and remember grandparents. In Midway, by Heber we stopped by the cemetery to see the Young's graveside. They were so special to Joe and I and love to stop by and we often think of them. We also stopped by the Henfer cemetery to visit the Winter's graveside. There is my Great-grandparents, and a great aunt and uncle there. It was very special to stop there and remember all out great ancestry. Thank you all so much for all you did for us.

2 comments:

Tannie Datwyler said...

That shot of the three of you is really nice. Yes, you are right about the 2nd cousin thing - and good job! Few people get that right.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love your family picture. SO cute!