Building our house takes up more than just our first time. I am not complaining about this, it has been a blessing. I am happy and like to work with Joe. I don't always think that he like to work with me because I am more bossy, but we enjoy spending some of our time together while building. Maleah has also joined in the fun some days. In the picture Joe has actually just got Maleah to take a nap. I was also far away so the picture is a little blurry, sorry. She sometimes doesn't want to be good and play but a lot of time she will just play or hang out with Joe while I get some things done or the other way around. She is the cutest helper on the block too.
2 months ago

4 comments:
how fun. I'm glad you guys get to do that together. I sure wish we could be building a house ourselves.
What a cutie!
Your house is coming right along! I really wish we could be doing something like that! It will be so worth it in the end! I think it would be such a fun experience, to spend that much time together, and learn all that you are probably learning! Good luck!
Your house is looking very nice! :) I bet it's hard work, but when you're done it will be SO rewarding. I know I like things better when I work REALLY hard for them. :) That's cool, that you guys get to do that. Maleah is getting so big too! She's cute.
Post a Comment