Sunday, December 7, 2008

Cut the Pickle

I play this fun game with Maleah and the girls I watch. It is: give me five, up high, down low, then you hold your first two fingers together and say "cut the pickle", after they cut it you then tickle them and say "tickle, tickle." This week we were playing, and I look at Maleah and she is putting her two little fingers together and in her language saying look mom, tickle me. She continues to do it but every time I get the camera out to capture it she wants the camera and not play our game any more. It is the cutest thing ever, because she even gets the biggest grin on her face before you cut the pickle and she is really ready to be tickled. She is such a sweet girl and so very loving. Keep checking back because I am very close to getting in on film.

4 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

I like your title by the way.

Owen likes it when you play that game with him too. Isn't it fun to see them grow up and connect with you are greater levels?

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

That is so cute. I want to see this one. Thanks again for calling to see how we were doing today, I really appreciate that you missed us. Ü it makes me feel good.

Adam and Brynn said...

That's so cute!! I love it. :)

Jared and Delia said...

I can't wait to see your new family pictures!!! I just saw the Liz posted some of Madison on facebook and i got excited thinking that maybe you posted your family ones already...no hurry. I am just excited to see!