Maleah is my little snow baby! She is still not sure if she likes snow yet. She also has a hard time walking in snow especially with her snow boots. 




Kaylyn.Joe.Maleah.Whitley
Maleah is my little snow baby! She is still not sure if she likes snow yet. She also has a hard time walking in snow especially with her snow boots. 




6 comments:
I love her cute girly accessories. That jacket is so cute. I wish they made those in my size.
I know you make those hats. You are so talented! Can I get the pattern from you?
She looks like a little model. She is so cute.
she's a cutie
Hey cousin!
That's a cute little crocheted hat there! Who made it?
I'm a crocheter, so I notice those sorts of things. :)
P.S. I like your music! Sometimes I forget and the sound is on loud and it suprises me and my family. ha ha ha!
I really love that last picture! She looks so cute in red!
I like her cute snow jacket. How fun!
I love her cute heart jacket- what a stylish little girl! Cute pics!
Post a Comment