
I am so excited that the new Harry Potter Movie is coming out next week. I don't get very excited about movies but I have been waiting for this movie for quit some time. Joe almost but refused to go to it with me, so this is a shoot out to anyone that wants to go with me. I don't need to go opening day or even that week but within the first week to two weeks would be fun. So if anyone is game let me know. If you think I am crazy that is fine too.
2 months ago

7 comments:
Hey Long time no blog. I just got updated and you guys look great. LOVE the house decor and gardens! You are my hero Kaylyn
So I will probably be going sometime... not so sure as to when yet but I could let you know... it's the only movie I am going to see this summer
Hey Kaylyn, give me a call when you decide to go, I would love to come along!
Em Hoffman
I take it you've read the books then? I have, and so I'm so excited to see it too. Ben says he'll go, but he's not as thrilled as I am. Too bad we don't live closer still. I'd love to go with you.Good luck finding someone though, let me know how it is!
Emily,
If you check this, add my e-mail so I can check out your blog too.
jklittlester@gmail.com
I LOVE Harry Potter (but am usually a little disappointed in the movies - though don't get me wrong I like them). I've just read the books too many times (3 times at least) and listened to them too many times (10 times at least) so I know all the ins and outs. :) I will be going, but I think Rich will go with me. The 6th book is MY FAVORITE!!!
I want Emily to add me to her blog too! I didn't know she had one.
Post a Comment