One big box + side walk chalk = hours of fun

Just a couple of weeks ago the construction dumpster was right by our house and there were several large boxes in there. So I knew Maleah would love playing with it. We pulled it out and is played with almost daily when we play outside. It is great entertainment. The one down side for me is she comes in with chalk all over, but it cleans up easy on the positive side.
The kids also love to hide inside and color inside too.
Bowling Fun
It had been a pretty bad day and nothing really going on in the afternoon. Joe was playing the Wii and then said we should go bowling for real. Se we went to play. Only Joe and Maleah actually played because I knew I would be miserable if I tried for real. I did help Maleah for the first half and then Joe took over.
Maleah scored double Joe's score. Joe normally does really good but was having an off day. It was great to spend time with Joe and Maleah even not bowling myself.

2 comments:
Look how cute those little shoes are on Maleah! What a fun activity.
Chalk and bowling? So much fun! THat is a good idea to have them draw all over carboard boxes. Man...I should have kept ours from our bunk bed.
Post a Comment