Monday, March 21, 2011

.... whats in a title.

Joe and Whitley picture taken by Maleah.
Maleah gave her first talk in Primary this month. To bad she didn't want to say anything. I knowing her and planed ahead and had her color and cut out the story of Moses and the Ten commandments (the story she was assigned to tell about). She stood up and showed the pictures and I told the story. Very hard for the 3 year old. But I know we won't have an other one for a long time because our primary is huge.


Maleah's goofy grin.

Cute sisters. They really love each other. Maleah makes Whitley laugh and smile all the time.


More silly Maleah. I try to get good pictures and it just doesn't always work.Photo shot with the girls. This is the only good shot of Maleah and she was jumping on her bed and trying not to smile for me.
Whitley just loved getting her picture taken. Cute thing.

Mom and Whitley. I just love this cute hat on Whitley. You can hardly tell but it matches her shirt too.
Finally got my double stroller. Only used it twice but love it all ready. Spring and summer here we come.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

beautiful girls you've got there.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

LOVE Maleah's hair in those pictures. And those pictures of Whitely are so precious!!! She is getting so grown up!