As to the title, better than the last one I would say.
During the last couple of days we have done some spring cleaning. First was the craft/office. It looks much better but still needs more work. Then later in the week the garage. Next my flower beds outside, especially the over grown grass. Then the toy room. We put more than half the toys away, she was not that excited but it was so needed. She would dump out all the other toys to find the few she wanted. Also with Whitley close to crawling and getting around we put away a lot of the tiny, little toys. Next was our front closet with lots of toy clutter and cold weather clothes. A lot of junk tossed and some nice more organized spaces!!!
After it was said and done Maleah found herself a new place to play and hide. Can you guess where???
Cute, sweet Whitley in the toy bin. Joe thought it was a great place for her. She sure liked it. All smiles of course until she wanted out.
Joe, being silly. There is just not enough pictures of him or me on here. Joe has taken over being department manager over Hair and Beauty in addition to the Pharmacy department he is already in charge of. He has been super busy and they have inventory coming up. Then after it is over we will get to take a little trip to Cedar. We sure love this man.
This week, Maleah woke up and said her ear hurt? She wanted a band-aid for her ear. She wore it for two days and would not let me take it off. She finally took it off. Then yesterday she wanted another one for her other ear. She is not acting sick or hurts more than wanting a band-aid on it. I think if she still says it hurts next week I am taking her to the doctor.
The Chalkboard on our swing set cracked and broke this winter. It was a pain get have to report a claim to get it replaced but it was worth it. Here it is ready to get put on. Maleah had a fun time with stickers in the meantime.

Just because it is funny. This is a picture I took with my phone. Whitley picking her nose with her foot. Have considered sending into Ellen's Whats wrong with this Photo, Photos. Whitley is so generally happy and smiley little girl. She is growing up a lot. She is now 9 months old and trying to be on the move but not yet. She puts her little bum in the air or goes up on her hands but not both.


3 comments:
Congrats to Joe!
And you should totally send that picture in. Hilarious!
Your Spring crafts are so creative and cute. Can't wait to see how your garden grows this year. We can't this year because we might be moving so I will have to enjoy gardening through you. :)
I'm impressed with all your organizing. Way to go. Your spring crafts are cute too. And little Maleah, I love the bandaid on the ear. What a silly girl. Oh and picking her nose with her toes? hehehe
Looks like your starting off spring right! I love the cute Easter Hanging! I just started a new blog where anyone can share any cute things they have made! I would love to know how you made your Easter Door hanging. The site is www.2creativefix.blogspot.com
Post a Comment