Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Whitley's 1st Birthday


Whitley's 1st Birthday Day!!

Playing with presents sister hasn't taken yet.
For her actual birthday we had a play date with two of her little friends. It was fun to see them get a long and play. There was just a little toy taking but no one seemed to care.

Trying to get a good picture of them together. Smile girls!!

Thanks for making her birthday a special day.

She has now discovered balloons and loves them!!!
Whitley bum scoots and got herself stuck under one of the kitchen chairs this week.
Party time, too bad half the guest were over an hour late and I was so bugged that they were that late I didn't have much fun. No one else seemed to mind. The bad thing with them being so late was then Whitley was tried by the time we were to her cake.
Cupcakes and Ice Cream

I got the cupcake picks from here. I also used the kit for the invite and party favors. It was prefect for her party. Thanks.

Singing Happy Birthday! Dad and Izaiah blew out the candle.



Playing more with the plate than the cupcake. Oh well.
Presents


I did just three little games/activities with the older kids. Here they are decorating a small note book with Mickey stickers and markers.
Fishing for Mickey and Minnie heads.
More fishing. After they shot Mickey/Minnie balls into a hoop and box.

The End, oh they did stick around and play outside in the yard, shot basketballs and run around too.

2 comments:

Kim and Preston said...

Happy Birthday! You are such an amazing mom!

Tannie Datwyler said...

CUTE CUTE!! Good job with the birthday party.

Can I just say that Whitley looks EXACTLY like Maleah did at that age to me?? I'm not even kidding - I thought I was looking at a picture of Maleah in that red shirt.