Monday, March 12, 2012

Just to get out

We can't seem to pass on the nice weather we have been getting.  Put on the sunscreen, shoes and out we go.  It is really fun to get unforced smiles from them today.  I was going a little crazy with the camera but the girls were smiling and having such a fun time that getting fun pictures was so easy today.  Oh how I love that we spent the money 2 years ago now on our swing set.  It has been one of the best investments in our back yard besides grass and the sprinkler system.  On Saturday we had many neighborhood kids around, I love being the fun house.

Whitley!! I just can't resist how much she was laughing and smiling for me.



 Maleah! Oh my can be very temperamental but today was just being a girl and having a lot of fun.  I love her tutu that she kept on from dance class this morning.




 Of course she has to go head first like everyone else.
 Swing time.  We have the baby swing but it seems to get taken down in place of having three swings up and not just two.  Well Whitley is really getting the hang of hanging on, on the big swing.  She thinks she is so big sometimes.  We don't swing her high like the other girls but she rather have a big swing and not her baby one.
 Look at me, I can swing too.
 What to say?  I have to remember to enjoy these precious times with them and smile and giggle with them.  They can be a huge handful and throw their fits but also so fun and smiling. 

This picture just makes me so happy.  I think it needs to get framed it is so cute. 
Hope we get many more days to go play outside already this spring.


3 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love the pictures. Unforced smiles are ALWAYS the best. I just can't believe how grown up Whitley is. It seems like she should still be a baby since I don't see her very often anymore.

Tannie Datwyler said...

That last picture is REALLY awesome! I love warm weather - makes me want spring/summer to come for good, but we can wait it out. :) We went for a bike ride as a family on Saturday because it was so nice.

Jamie Bills said...

I agree...last photo...super cute.