Thursday, March 29, 2012

Windy Wyoming

With a little extra time this morning, you get two new post from me.  Now almost two weeks ago we loaded the car and under took the 9 plus hour drive to my sisters house.  I was glad Joe agreed to make it a family trip because having back-up in the car and two drivers is totally needed.  I also seem to forget to take very many pictures and miss times to get pictures together.  I did get a few good ones for the week trip.

We started really early in the morning with the girls in PJ's and sleeping for a couple hours.  First stop was Evenston McDonald's.  Of coarse still in PJ's for breakfast and playing but traveling I didn't really care. 


 They had cute saddle chairs in the play area.  Even though my girls would only sit on them not even long enough for a picture.

 Some time after our lunch stop and getting closer to the final stop.

 We made it.  Every stop was so windy that we wanted to let them play at the park for lunch but it just wasn't very enjoyable.

Maleah and her cousin had a great time playing all week.  Whitley also got to join in and play and run and especially play with their dog, Tuff. Some highlights were playing outside in the wind.  Trying to blow bubbles even though the wind blew them before we could.  Reading stories, run and playing tag.  Making messes and throwing a few fits here and there.  Eating and cooking.  A short trip to the next big town north. Church on Sunday.  Date night for the new parents.  Joe running to get the rest of us dinner and getting lost trying to find the grocery store and his way back home, in this very small town.  Joe watching basketball playoffs.  More crazy wind almost everyday.  Just hanging out with my sister and family.  It went by really fast.  Oh how we love visits but glad to also come home.
Nap time
 Maleah and her cousin
 Craft time for me and my sister.  Hopefully I will have my sister put all the onesies we did together for a better picture.  But I hauled the Cricut up and cut the freezer paper out for these monthly onesies.  We also made just a few bows and head bands.


Every time I got to hold this sweet new baby, the girls would come around to hold her too.  They sure love little babies.


Sweet little baby with her new hair bow made especially for her by her favorite Aunt, me!!

Then of course the drive home with no pictures but still to much time in the car.

No comments: