This fun idea came from my friend Cebu's blog and thought I have been in a slump and needed something to get my interest and get me thinking. So a list of 10 + random loves if I can make it. I should but who knows.
1. I Love girl hair bows. I know with two little girls but most times they won't wear them but I still try. Even more than making them for my girls I love making them for others and with others.
2. I Love jeans. I usually don't wear any other type of pants and even have a favorite jean skirt. I however don't really like shopping for them but once I find a pair that fit I wear them completely out. For good or bad my girls also almost only wear jeans too.
3. I Love that my husband cleans the kitchen. In other words I usually don't clean the kitchen. Oh I am very lucky.
4. I Love having a garden and flower beds. It is very rewarding for me to have a garden and grow something to look at and possibly eat. Down side I hate weeding and cleaning them out at the end of the season.
5. I love to cuddle and consider myself a cuddle bug. I have always enjoyed being close to my girls and husband. I am glad we changed bed time routine but really have to remember to cuddle my girls before bedtime. They love it too.
6. I Love Nutella spread, and who wouldn't love it. I first tried it when I first moved out and had roommates. I really have to watch when I eat it so I don't just eat spoon fulls. Yummy!
7. I Love being outside when it is nice weather, not to cold or too hot. I get very depressed in the winter when we are stuck inside and it is cloudy for days.
8. I Love having projects, aka crafts or things to create. This started very young but has gotten more important as I get older. I have done many types including but not limited to cross stitching, weaving, sewing, modpoge creations, painting but not really art, vinyl stuff, seasonal decorations, kids projects, knitting, crochet especially around baby blankets, quilting, needle felting, scrapbooking, card making, using my cricut for crafts, photos, quiet books, file folder things, canvas art, general decorating for the house.
9. I love throwing birthday parties for my kids. I never really had many so I love planing and getting everything for a party together. It is really fun for me.
10. I am okay at a many things but not great at very many of them. Wish I was better at more of them.
11. I love Solitaire and similar card games. I could play for hours at a time. It is very addicting when you win.
12. I inspire to make sure every time my girls go out of the house their hair is down and they look clean and taken care of. I always thought growing up I was the ugly duckling a lot so I don't want my girls to be that way. When playing outside and days we don't have to go anywhere I am more lax but most of the time I want to at least make sure their hair is looking nice. It is very selfish but really it is good skills to have to be able to make yourself look like and taken care of.
13. I Love relaxing baths. Forget it if a child is cry outside the door. But when it can be quiet and clam it is so nice and calming.
14. I Love the time after it rains. There usually is something soothing about have fresh air, usually smells so nice and is usually clam and beautiful after the rain.
15. I love making someone smile or uplifting them. Probably because it gives me something special to do. I am not very good at it but I sure try and I know when I really listen to the spirit I am that much better at it.
Okay I have got my 10+5 so I think I got enough. Especially considering I started this post a week ago. I LOVE my life and so many things in it. I was really trying to come up with things that aren't the family and church which are so very special and eternal loves.
1. I Love girl hair bows. I know with two little girls but most times they won't wear them but I still try. Even more than making them for my girls I love making them for others and with others.
2. I Love jeans. I usually don't wear any other type of pants and even have a favorite jean skirt. I however don't really like shopping for them but once I find a pair that fit I wear them completely out. For good or bad my girls also almost only wear jeans too.
3. I Love that my husband cleans the kitchen. In other words I usually don't clean the kitchen. Oh I am very lucky.
4. I Love having a garden and flower beds. It is very rewarding for me to have a garden and grow something to look at and possibly eat. Down side I hate weeding and cleaning them out at the end of the season.
5. I love to cuddle and consider myself a cuddle bug. I have always enjoyed being close to my girls and husband. I am glad we changed bed time routine but really have to remember to cuddle my girls before bedtime. They love it too.
6. I Love Nutella spread, and who wouldn't love it. I first tried it when I first moved out and had roommates. I really have to watch when I eat it so I don't just eat spoon fulls. Yummy!
7. I Love being outside when it is nice weather, not to cold or too hot. I get very depressed in the winter when we are stuck inside and it is cloudy for days.
8. I Love having projects, aka crafts or things to create. This started very young but has gotten more important as I get older. I have done many types including but not limited to cross stitching, weaving, sewing, modpoge creations, painting but not really art, vinyl stuff, seasonal decorations, kids projects, knitting, crochet especially around baby blankets, quilting, needle felting, scrapbooking, card making, using my cricut for crafts, photos, quiet books, file folder things, canvas art, general decorating for the house.
9. I love throwing birthday parties for my kids. I never really had many so I love planing and getting everything for a party together. It is really fun for me.
10. I am okay at a many things but not great at very many of them. Wish I was better at more of them.
11. I love Solitaire and similar card games. I could play for hours at a time. It is very addicting when you win.
12. I inspire to make sure every time my girls go out of the house their hair is down and they look clean and taken care of. I always thought growing up I was the ugly duckling a lot so I don't want my girls to be that way. When playing outside and days we don't have to go anywhere I am more lax but most of the time I want to at least make sure their hair is looking nice. It is very selfish but really it is good skills to have to be able to make yourself look like and taken care of.
13. I Love relaxing baths. Forget it if a child is cry outside the door. But when it can be quiet and clam it is so nice and calming.
14. I Love the time after it rains. There usually is something soothing about have fresh air, usually smells so nice and is usually clam and beautiful after the rain.
15. I love making someone smile or uplifting them. Probably because it gives me something special to do. I am not very good at it but I sure try and I know when I really listen to the spirit I am that much better at it.
Okay I have got my 10+5 so I think I got enough. Especially considering I started this post a week ago. I LOVE my life and so many things in it. I was really trying to come up with things that aren't the family and church which are so very special and eternal loves.

3 comments:
I'm jealous that your husband cleans :)
I loved reading about your "loves" Kaylyn. You are such a neat person. I love that you are my friend. Maybe one day I will have to steal this cute idea for my blog. :)
What a sweet post! I agree that you are such a neat person. Cindee and I were talking about taking dance lessons with you the other day and how our Mom's would car pool. We had a lot of fun!
You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment