For the Girls and our upcoming trip I have been trying to come up with activities and things for the car besides treats and movies. Last year I bought stuff for our big trip but this year I wanted to use what I might already have and craft away. Also I have to have about 2 of everything because Whitley always wants what Maleah has and back and forth. I have been loving Pinterst for a while now and have a lot of ideas pinned to go to and do. I also have a big stash of felt I bought on sale a long time ago so I could do plenty of flet projects.
The idea for Princess Finget puppets came from two great blogs Made it Monday and Serving Pink Lemonade. Once I had the pattern printed out I went for it and made double of everything of course. It was suppose to be a suprise but Maleah opened the door to the craft room when everything was out. So there went that idea. Right after she started making request for more than the 5 I had patterns for. I wasn't suprised either. It only took a little figuring out to full fill her hearts desire.
The next morning the little girl I babysit came over and felt left out so she got a few and a bag of her own too.
Of course every Princess needs her Prince. I didn't really try hard to make them any one just Prince Boys.
I didn't get a picture of them alone but there is also Dora, Peter Pan and TinkerBell. I hope more than just me and my girls can tell that.
Hand modeled for you.
I loved making them and hope the girls love playing with them for a long time. I hope I don't have anymore request because I cleaned and put everything away for today.

7 comments:
Those turned out very cute Kaylyn. You did an amazing job. It takes a lot of patience to finish up a project like that :) Especially when you have to double EVERYTHING!
Very cute. That must of taking a lot of patience to work on those. They are very very cute though great job. Imbsure the girls just love them
You are an awesome mom!! Those turned out so well.
So CUTE! What a fun idea Kaylyn. You are so crafty these days. I bet your girls will love them.
I found your blog through your post on the Made it on Monday blog. Thank you for the new characters you added. You had some really fun new ideas! It was great inspiration for me. I made a link back to your project on my blog. http://tulipsforuleps.blogspot.com/2012/03/princess-finger-puppets.html Thanks again!! :)
Yours turned out so well! I'm so glad the pattern worked for you and I love the way you took it further and made more princesses and the princes!
Love all the extra puppets you've made! I've only added two princes to the crew so far but I'm thinking I'll have to add some more friends now too! http://beinginspired-blog.blogspot.ie/2012/08/day-8-princess-finger-puppets.html
Post a Comment