Good news for us is Maleah is sleeping better and hopefully I don't jink it. But this morning she got up around 6:30 am and I was still very tired so I put in one of the Baby Einstein DVDs. I fell right back to sleep and Maleah in short order fell asleep also. It was nice to get an extra bit of sleep.
I also have been really enjoying many other benefits from having the Baby Einstein DVDs. 1st- I can put one in when Maleah is really cranky and it seems to clam her down. 2nd- I can put one in and Maleah is entertained enough for me to cook, clean or just get some of the little things done around the house. 3rd- I am entertained by the videos when I watch them with Maleah it is quite bonding time. 4th- Joe likes to watch them also when he is playing with Maleah.
So I really like Baby Einstein if you can't tell. It has been a great investment for us. Just a note I got the complete set on E-bay for just over $50. It was a great deal.


1 comment:
Good Buy! It's crazy how much the babies really do like these! These are the only movies Jordan watches. It is great for when you need to shower or make dinner.
Post a Comment