Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy Anniversary

I just want to wish my honna, Happy 5th Anniversary. It has not been the easiest 5 years of our lives but it has been the best. Joe is the best husband in the world and makes me feel like the best woman and wife in the world. He is my one and only. I am just so blessed to be his for time and all eternity. I love you more than I loved you on the day we were married.

Note about picture: This is a photo mosaic that our photographer made for us from our 400 photos. We have it hanging up in our house and it is always cool because we see someone or something new and can remember all the love and support we have. To see a better version of this and all our photos from 5 years ago go to http://www.kennelson.com/postnuke/html/modules/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=55104.

No comments: