I like to do counted cross stitch. I have since I was a teenager. I haven't worked on since last year. When Maleah was born my mom found a started cross stitch at a yard sell for about $1 so she bought it for me to do. It was very nice of her. I hadn't even given it a second look for a good couple of months. I then got bored one day and started working on it. The truth is I love to see the finished product so I worked on it all the time. I just finished framing it and I love how it turned out. Hopefully when Maleah is older she will enjoy it and will remember how much work her mom put into it for her. It is something great for us also to display in her room to see all the time.
2 months ago

1 comment:
That turned out really good. I really like it framed!
Post a Comment