Monday, June 23, 2008

Finished crafts

I finished several crafts today. If you don't know me well then here is the update I love crafts, especially when I do them with friends.

Below are the picture titles that I made with Stef on Friday. They turned out so beautifully. Stef worked on the one on the left and I did the one on the right. Thank you Stef for showing me and teaching me how to make these cool pictures.Story about the clock: I got the start of this clock from someone important for our wedding. I even had it hanging up for a while several years ago. It was so very ugly and was still in a box from moving over a year ago. On Studio5, they had a craft showing how to make these cute clocks, and I knew I had this clock I could make-over. It took me a couple of weeks to finish but here is the finished project and I love it and in the future when I am tried of it I can change it again.

The last project is a bow holder for all of the bows and flowers I have been making for Maleah. I was putting them in a basket but it was hard to find. So out of things I already had I made this bow holder that matches her room too.

3 comments:

Kelly A. said...

Cute ideas!

Tannie Datwyler said...

You crafty girl - those things are so cute! I am the opposite - I do not do crafts. :)

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Those are so stinkin cute! I love the clock and your bow holder is so fun!!!