We did a lot this week. I just wanted to write about some of my highlights not for everyone else but for me mostly.
Wednesday: Joe had the day off so we spent almost the whole day together. In the afternoon I was trying to find a softball mit I thought we had and clean out some junk. During that time we found two kites that we haven't even opened. Joe looked outside and it was very windy so we went kite flying at the field behind our church building. It was really fun, even though we put the kites together wrong at first and they just went in circles, round and round. Maleah also hates the fell of grass, I just put her down to fix the string on my kite and she lifted her legs up, fell over and then really cried because she couldn't get away from the grass when she tryied to crawl away. So one of us held her the whole time, but she liked to watch the kites in the air.
After kite flying we had stake Softball that evening and they have a BBQ before. It is fun to visit and socialize with everyone outside of church meetings. I played one whole inning before Maleah was done with softball. Joe did really well, and I even hit him home. Maleah doesn't like people cheering so hopefully after a few weeks taking her, she will get use to it.
Thursday: I made more bows with Liz, which is always fun. If anyone in Logan wants to learn or come make some with us just let me know.
Friday: Garth and Stef come over in the morning to do some laundry. In the afternoon Maleah took a great long nap which gave us time to work on projects without her. During that time Garth and Joe worked on building the best two pinewood derby cars. And Stef taught me how to make a cool picture tile. When the tiles can be moved and put in a better place I will take a picture and post it. It took a long time to make but they are so cool and nice. Thank you to Garth and Stef.
Also on Friday morning, I saw and felt Maleah's first tooth. I felt it first because when ever she opens her mouth she sticks out her tongue and it makes it very hard to see a bottom tooth. So at 10 months old she finally has her first tooth, yeh! She wasn't even sad or cranky really.
2 months ago

1 comment:
I'm impressed with maleah first for getting a tooth and second for not being cranky. WAY TO GO MALEAH!!!
Post a Comment