Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Swimming, not really!

Yesterday was a great day outside for trying out a Dollar store find of this little kiddy pool. So I got everything ready and Maleah ready to try playing in the water. Well as you can see from the picture Maleah didn't quit enjoy playing in the kiddy pool. Since she wanted nothing to do with the water, I took full advantage and soaked my feet in the water. I had warm water to start out with, but added ice when I knew Maleah definitely didn't want to play in it.
She had more fun sitting in the shade and playing with the cups. You can almost see the white spot of her tooth in the picture, at least I can.

Over all the afternoon was a lot of fun sitting and playing outside even thought it wasn't what I had planed out. It never ends up being exactly as I plan it out to be but better. She just wanted to sit on my lap and let me relax holding her and that worked out great. She is a lot of fun and I love her.

4 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love Maleahs swim suit! she is so stinkin cute. I am sorry she didn't seem to enjoy the water but I am glad you still got to have fun just relaxing in the shade. We need to play some time next week. Oh and I just realized that I forgot to get you my ribbon, I am in salt lake! We decided to come on wednesday instead of thursday. I am so sorry.

Tannie Datwyler said...

Claire hates those kiddie pools too, but she loves big pools. Are you going to do swim lessons with Maleah?

The Shermans said...

Ha! Sounds like my kids too. I got this grand pool for them to play in and they only play in it for a few minutes here and there. Makenzie had more fun blowing it up than anything else.

Forward With Fun and Faith said...

KAYLYN!! I didn't know that you had a blog! Do you mind me reading it! Your little girl is getting so big. Send an e-mail our way and we can invite you to ours. barkersmile@gmail.com!