Sunday, December 27, 2009

Details

Note: there are two other post below of how Christmas was at our house. I hope the holidays found everyone well to your house.

So after our Christmas Card post most people guessed that I was expecting baby #2 and the 4th member of the Little family. I am. Much to my brothers demise he was thinking we got a puppy, but he is mistaken and was kidding me too.

Details
Expected Date of Delivery: June 26th, moved up from July 1st.
Weeks: Just now 14 weeks and the start of the 2nd trimester
Boy or Girl: we won't know until February
Size: growing a ton.


After much thought I am only going to briefly say: I hate the first three months of being pregnant. I am and was sick with nausea even when taking medicine for it. I am still very tried and go to bed by 9 when I am lucky and have a nap almost daily. I hate eating all the time and food tastes horrible. Anything with a smell sucks even if normally it smells good, because right now everything just smells and is amplified by about a million. I already feel huge and I am not that far along. Mostly because cloths already don't fit.

Now with all that said and off my chest. I love knowing we are going to have a new child in our lives. It is so special when we got to see our tiny baby in the ultrasound. It was moving it's little arms and legs like crazy. I just can't believe I can't feel the movements yet. I love hearing the heart beat at doctor appointments. I got to hear it last week and it was so very special, when they can tell the baby is doing okay by listening to it's heart beat. I know things are never easy all the time but hope things will get better at least for a little while with this pregnancy. This baby is a Child of God and we already have a very deep love for our baby. So 26 weeks to go and too many days to say.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

I am so sorry that you're still sick :( That's no fun. Hopefully that starts too fade soon. Pregnancy really is an amazing thing. There definitely are some not-so-fun things about it but those things you mentioned of seeing the ultrasound, hearing the heartbeat, and knowing you're going to have a new little baby in your lives soon makes it all worth it! :) I'm so excited for you guys. Congrats again!!!!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Yay! Hooray for new baby Little!

Kim and Preston said...

Yea! Congratulations on the new one!

Alyssa Harper said...

I didn't know! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm betting it's a boy. If I guess it right, can I come see your baby when he's born? ;)

Raylyn said...

How exciting ..I'm so dumb and didin't even catch it on your Christmas card:)

The Byington's said...

Sorry your not feeling too well, that's so exciting though! Especially feeling that there is life growing inside of you! I voted for boy! How exciting though too, to not find out! Either way, I'll keep following! :)