Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tis the Season

So far December has been a pretty good month for us. I can't say that I like all the snow but it is sure pretty when I don't have to go out in it.

We have had our Christmas tree up for two weeks. I really was tried of our old decorations so I spent $10 at the dollar store and got some fun new ornaments. Maleah loves to help plug in the lights at night. She is really cute about it too. She also loves to look at the glittery ornaments the most. Joe while we were gone in WY put some light on the front of the house. I think that it doesn't look complete but he run out of patience and light when putting them up. I think we will try to get some on clearance and just slowly add to our outdoor lights. My other main decoration is my nativity set that I made in Young Womens. I love it. Maleah also loves it and gets her daddy to let her look at and touch it. She is very kind to it. She will usually pick out Baby Jesus too, what a sweety!

How we play games!
Okay, if you see the pictures correctly, I don't really need to explain to much. We get out our games frequently. We hardly play them like they are suppose to be played. With a two year old it is not very easy to play a full game anyways but it is sure fun to try.

Live Nativity

Very close to our house they held a live nativity the first weekend in December. Maleah and I bundled up and went over. I always think that this barn and farm looks a little run down but going in closer it is nice. It might have been extra dark too. They have the story playing in the barn and the people and animals around. Maleah liked petting the animals. Then they have a camel. The camel is huge. Maleah wasn't so sure of it but it was still very awesome. We also went for a hay ride pulled by horses and sang a carol or two. It was a cold night but very warming to go. The batteries died before I even got one picture. Stupid me and stupid camera.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

that's how we play games too :) cool about the live nativity. I missed ours since Micah and I were sick but Randy and Ryan went... they didn't have animals though

Jared and Delia said...

I wanted to go to that. I wonder if it is still going on?

Jamie Bills said...

Is that santa on your door the one we made in 5th grade? ...awesome!