The other morning I was trying to work on a project and got my ribbon box out and it also happens to have a bag of buttons in it. Maleah took it out and dumped it all over the floor. I then got the project done pretty quickly because she was occupied with playing and putting them in one pile. After I got done I played with her. We sorted them by color, okay I did this. Then I thought it would be fun to string them on a string. Maleah was very persistent in her attempts and did most of them. Sometimes we was too excited and lifted the string high and un-tread the needle then try to put more buttons on the needle and then fall to the floor again. At the end she just played with all the buttons we had put on the string. It was very fun playing with all the odd buttons I have.
2 months ago

2 comments:
Buttons are SO fun! Owen likes to play with them while I craft too. :)
i'm impressed she tried to get them on the needle. I wouldn't dare give my boys one. they do like playing with the buttons though. we tried titley (sp) winks
Post a Comment