Happy Heart day late.
Most of our actual Valentines Day, Sunday was spent getting ready for the party that I posted about below. We did however get time together before Sunday.
On Wednesday, Liz babysat Maleah while Joe and I went to the temple and the ultrasound. I fainted while doing sealing at the very beginning. I felt so bad, because I felt like no help the rest of the time but being a little selfish I didn't want to leave either. Mostly it was the effort and time to be at the temple. It was still wonderful to go and the spirit was strong too. It is getting more and more difficult to go and it makes it more rewarding when we get there.
After the temple we got Jamba Juice. I always crave them. Very yummy and a good treat.
Next we headed to the hospital for the ultrasound. It is special to be there together for that experience and see our new little baby.
On Saturday was our big date. Joe gave me money to get a new shirt and shoes. The only church shoes I have are heals and my balance is off already. I found some cute flats on clearance that I loved. I also found a shirt I liked from Old Navy. I hate maternity cloths for the most part so it is great for me to find something that I like and that I feel good wearing. Our neighbors watched Maleah for the evening. I was so glad she was good for them.
We went to the Nibley Stake Valentine's Dance. It was a Latin theme. We had Cafe Sabor for dinner. I really enjoyed the chips and salsa. After they cleared the tables they had some local dancers put on a floor show. Then taught everyone a Latin dance. I love to dance but together Joe and I don't do so well but we try. It was a fun evening together. We also got yummy cheese cake for desert.
Joe was cute and got Maleah a Valentine's present too. She got Mini M&M, her favorite, and so puzzles. She also loves puzzles and plays with them a lot. So sweet little girl, Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments:
Post a Comment