I think I am getting into the grove of being a mother of two little girls. I have my days where I can't do anything right and everything seems to go wrong. I then have days where everything goes right and work out. I am just glad the good days are out weighing the bad ones. I am also back into babysitting, Addy. It is nice to be in a routine especially getting everyone up and ready and feed in the morning. That has always been one of my issues as a mom. Here are some of my favorite pictures of the last couple of weeks.
Three in the bed and the little one said "Pick me up" Before getting ready for church.

Whitley smiling from ear to ear. When she is happy her whole face diffidently shows it.
She loves to show us her tongue.

See how happy I am!

Maleah has never been a good sleeper. She doesn't usually go to bed until really later. We have cut out naps and then she goes to bed a lot earlier. It is great most days. This day she was waiting for us to put in a movie or show for her to watch. Well a minute later she was out cold. We did move her shortly after we took the picture. Needless to say she went to bed late that night.
Playing on the floor together. I have at several of these all from different days. Maleah loves to watch Whitley and try to play. They are good sisters. Maleah is still very sweet to her little sis.
Maleah took this picture right before I was going to blog and had to include it. She does good for just pointing the camera and pushing the button. Cute baby Whitley and Mommy!
I just love my girls and being girly with them.

3 comments:
What fun to have girls. :)
Whitley has the cutest smile!
Naps are love and hate with me. When they get to that phase when they sometimes need it, it can totally turn our day upside down if they took one and then go to bed way late or if they should have taken one and were whiny the whole day. Sigh. :)
cute pictures! I like them a lot!
The Key to bedtime (in our experiance) is routine, routine, routine....Quiet time is 1pm-2pm Bedtime is at 8pm every night! Corbyn sometimes sleeps at quiet time but not all of the time. if he does sleep I wake him up by 3. Then at 8, if he isn't ready to sleep tough beans! he can lay in bed and read. Sometimes he's still up after 9 but he KNOWS he can't get out of bed. But these habbits did not happen over night it takes time. But it's really nice that all 3 boys are quiet for at least 1 hour a day =) (yes even the 19mo old).
Post a Comment