Monday, October 4, 2010

New Nephew

So my little brother Garth and sweet wife Stef had their first baby boy last week. They live relatively close to us and I really wanted to see this little guy. Joe and Maleah were not so happy so I left them home. Off Whitley and I went to go visit them. Whitley was happy and then sleeping on the way there and I was so thankful for that. I got to listen to the whole Saturday afternoon session of Conference. We had a great short visit. Hunter is a just a very sleepy baby.

Whitley and Hunter 3 months apart.
Garth and Hunter & Kaylyn and Whitley
On the way home Whitley and I had a horrible time of things. She is generally not a good traveler. We will have to see if we will go on anymore trips soon.

We love you guys and Hunter is so cute.

3 comments:

Delia said...

Awww...he is so cute. Congrats to Stef and Garth!:)

Rebecca said...

Oh how fun to have cousins so close in age!

Sorry about the trip home. :( Nothing is worse than having a crying baby in the back and not being able to do anything. Chances are though that she'll grow out of that pretty soon. That's how my baby was. Now she LOVES traveling...but too an extreme. She loves it so much that she will NEVER sleep in the car. Her carseat is like Playland to her and she just squeals, talks, and plays the whole time...no matter how tired! haha.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

He is adorable! And that last picture of Whitely really looks like Maleah to me. She has changed even since you came here.