Family time together on an October Saturday morning. It was a nice morning to go out to the American West Heritage Center. We got a season membership in the spring and I was determined to get our moneys worth and go throughout the year. They have it all decorated for fall. It was just nice to spend time together as a family even though it didn't turn out how I thought it would.

Out there they have set up a lot of fun things for the kids to do. Maleah didn't want to do any of them. No straw bale maze. No pirate ship. No slide. Just see the animals is all she wanted to do.
I couldn't resist the chance to take pictures of Whitley in the big metal tub. She didn't seem to mind. Maleah flatly refused to even get close enough to get a picture with both girls.






2 comments:
what a fun day. Wish we could have joined you. Cute pictures
She looks so cute in that wash tub. Ha ha. That is nice that you have a membership.
Post a Comment