Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend Fun.

Easter bunny Clips.


Nibley Egg hunt. Maleah was fast and was got a lot of Eggs!
Then because she didn't have enough I took her up to the mall too. She loved it!
Easter morning

New sand toys to play with outside in the sand table.Grandma Little and the girls.
I can't believe this was our best picture out of the bunch. :(
Whitley all ready for Church.
Little's cousins, making a fun Easter frame. They came up for Dinner and to play. It is a little stressful hosting but much better than driving.

4 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love the bunny clips. Super cute. And Whitley... she looks SO grown up in that picture. Wow. When did that happen??? And the easter dresses are really pretty too. What a fun easter.

Brent and Sarah Nelson and Family said...

Way cute bows. Love the little dresses. The girls look adorable. It was really good to see you for mom's birthday.

Kelly A. said...

I made a bunny clip for Talia too! :) Yours turned out super cute!! And I love your girls' Easter dresses--they look darling!

Tannie Datwyler said...

Those dresses are lovely - super bright and fun.