Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Eater picture retakes

On Sunday morning before Church we were ready early and I wanted some cute pictures. Well they were bad. I was sad and upset. Joe gracefully said we would take some more on Monday night. So we put back on our cute Easter Sunday outfits. The timer did better than my MIL. At least I have some cute pictures to remember having a good time on Easter.


Mommy and the girls!



Daddy girls! Well almost. Whitley likes Mom just a little more.

Maleah practicing her smile. We might need a little more work.

Whitley being a doll.
Sisters, together!





I guess it doesn't matter that much in the long run, but I wanted a few better pictures than I got on Sunday.

1 comment:

Alan and Mindee said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Easter! I love the yellow dresses, so darling.