$10= 7 yards of fabric+ a little bit of time+ a couple different internet searches and tutorials = 2 girl pillow case dresses, 2 girl skirts and 2 wrap skirts for me.
I was in the mood to sew this week and also get out of the house. So off to Wal-mart to visit Dad and look and see if we could find a bargain on the fabric. I found the first one was gray with pink flower outlines, then a pink for the ruffle, then when I was going to get it cut another lady had this purple. The best part they were all $1.50 a yard. What a great deal.
I was going to model them all for you but the girls weren't willing and Joe did want to take pictures of me wearing mt skirt. Maybe on Sunday we can model at least one set.
Now a question to my few friends that comment. We are having family pictures taken in a couple of weeks. Gray, Purple or jeans and t-shirts? I am leaning toward the gray but what to have Joe wear? I debate forever it seems before I decide what to wear for pictures. Any comments??
2 months ago

4 comments:
I really like the gray skirts. I think those would be super cute for pictures. As for what to have joe wear... I am not so sure :) Lot of help I am huh...
Ooh good job Kaylyn!
I love the gray and pink for a picture...although I know it can be hard to match Dad in those colors.
You are so talented!!
I think the gray would be way fun so you could all get your picture taken in the cute dresses and skirt you made. You could have Joe wear jeans with a gray polo.
I hear ya though on the debate for family picture wardrobe. We're still debating over here on what we're gonna wear.
Good job sewing, i need to learn. I love gray for pics. Joe could wear a white shirt and matching tie if you're dressing up or a polo shirt if you want it more casual.
Post a Comment