Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Trip to the Zoo

The first weekend in October, Joe and his dad had tickets to a U of U football game. I wanted to go down too so I called my good friend Liz to hang out with. We thought going to the zoo would be fun for the girls even with a little drizzle of rain. It cold enough for jackets but nice time to go to the zoo. We had a lot of fun exploring and seeing all the animals.
Whitley wasn't very happy to be put on the horse for the picture however.
Mom, Whitley and Maleah. Too cute by the lions.
Maddie, Maleah, Brooklyn, and Whitley all together. What very cute girls.
Whitley just wanted to hang out there and play and be happy to be out of the stroller.
Maleah thinks she is as tall as the giraffes because we are at the top by their heads. She forgot to look where their feet are.
Whitley not impressed by the size of the giraffes.

Even with a little rain it was a very fun time. Joe had a fun time at a football game, that he left early because he argued with some Ute fans and it was raining.
Thanks to Liz and her girls for a fun trip to the Zoo.

2 comments:

Alyssa Harper said...

So fun! We love Hogle Zoo. Your girls are soooo cute!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

It was a fun trip. I'm glad we went. It was fun. I miss being able to play more often. Maddie has been talking about Maleah all week... she didn't even know I went to your house the other night with out her.